Flux and flow of life
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Flux and flow of life
Author - Bajrang Yadav
Beladula Krraghat, Raigarh (CG)
Tension of everyday workload and how long the person will earn. These are the most affected by one day to have him change his direction, something happened to me. January 2011 was the time I Batauli block of Surguja district last two years living in a small village Maheshpur was to come into Blue Batauli to 2007 and again from 2008 I was residing in Batauli Joining her was Maheshpur So I had to come with him. Well for me it was a new position and wish to know about the village had it in my mind from childhood. My childhood was spent in the city and in the village had ever since childhood, parents and mothers from the city passing the nanny Ikluti also the grandfather, sometimes a village on the same is to did not. Dad is very hardworking and has full responsibility over them four over the baby of the family - enlist the responsibility of maintenance and educated labor force due to everything Nirvh is very difficult to. Meanwhile, speaking on a trip so far Thinking was difficult for us. But what people do not take the time and circumstances, to change one's mindset and that time is the only thing. In the same vein I sarguja and the time has come adrift. Almost four years while the first and second year BA examination. After Acdisia degree in computer Maheshpur become known and then got out of the field in the village people with a mobile computer to download the song and the video seemed to work. Sunday and Monday with cassettes and CDs go to market agricultural Bijon Spread a little bit too much to put it this way, earning my living by raising money to study further and stay out of the was to bear the cost always too busy looking for life in the gold So far not a single divan bed for me and how much on her own, could Shikshakarmi job of it? Even though the computer was too expensive for us to buy up to several months we have cut my stomach had computer. Maheshpur was lacking in just Rs 20-30 for people working in the small tea - water costs and ten rupees for the work done so I Soncha several kilo-meters would have to be of the all amenity do pocket costs should be reduced and the public an opportunity to do something to get me to stay here. Sonckr problem was that we had bought him power and low-voltage single-phase connection is not possible due to the computer running the same operating So I bought a run Stoplejr replaced. Work seems to like people and I used to love their work. There were also the victims of illiteracy here they had known just as a TV and TV to be lower in the village and have Blekand white TV of the village bore would have come to me. What TV show or something then they work?
Market by taking a couple of days on the market seemed well, then just eight days of the month, according to the thirty-day expenses.
People who live or have lived out, a person must be aware of the out of the water, whether it is the price of everything to her reasons to not to be. My life is sad the way out I could not even give her any happiness as the without telling me anything for themselves or for take for me to comes back to the lets say I forcibly him, that was showing anger mine I was restraints Just wanted to have some money in hand. We will find out if someone is still here, then we should seek the help of someone who does not. If even a few of limbs intact goods solicit the cuffs on his face.
Doing the same thing I told him to be there and I felt myself looking for something to come Raigad. Meanwhile, I met a friend of mine who was from Manoj was linked to long-press line and the operator was working in Kelo flow I told her your problem, a few of the points expected me to to get. Four - five days from the moment I left work. Then at work so everything was new to me which had not ever been in this line, so do not understand anything what not to do so and Pucun What does not?
My Taiping Speed ??too low and Kritidev directly from intermediaries to act as the 4 C's lipika with Quark Express software, some do not understand what was next to me in the seat of another brother would sit Goswami Yes, that too only were way better than me. Vijay Goswami name remained unclaimed more than I knew all about being pragmatic and straightforward to be comfortable for me to ask him anything, there was a week I work here detritus and I had to work fine, eighth day of the Maheshpur then call them and they talked to me about something that I did not even realize Weird. It's been fifteen days in Raigarh and I came so fast currents flowing in the other direction, my mind went back a bit. Due to the halfway point, I went to work, but withhold Lee and at work have had no idea. When finished and somehow came home after 2 pm will be the night did not sleep Sitting lieutenant, what happened, why it is happening, yo wrong right?
Raigad four in the morning I went to the 4:30 bus and a train journey was 6 hours. The news could not have had any reason not to have any contact number. If the situation was such that there would not be anyone's life, and maybe I could have it. And I am also not be reached Maheshpur Shantipara just two kilometers from the Batauli to admit there fell took me three days to recover physically and mentally-am was not until today.
Eight days after he came back and sat on my seat I found. I understood that was my fault, so it is being punished I asked the man what you have come here to work, the answer was yes.
And like I said nothing and got off Pravh contact with Kelo. Two to three months of his mental condition continued to improve Skun I somehow forget those things, but nothing could be
Then empty the mind becomes the devil's work to find out why all employees of the Times Press Ispat Reuters at the same time gone steel khokha become an empty, me all the details was found. I went there to find information and offer their services at a rate of monthly salary was six thousand, but there Agarwal law abhors sarcasm was full behavior and snap the bid to anyone wanted to stay away from because each and every a So finally the responsibility of the newspaper and everyone of them must also had their eye on activities. He could not talk to anyone and relaxing all in September 2011 once again made ??them goodbye. Rajasthan went in a magazine somewhere and satisfaction brother and I were living in Bihar, both of which have opted for radical signal and began to work here. The act was opposed to steel office boss just come once and go all the workload we put it on the press line new step in the work of the press, he once, and did not see the our faith lingered own If ever there was an advertisement to be the price they were asking us Chahia this ad?
We have also worked here for almost ten months, and then once I had my whole team working Cond was the Senior workload my head come to the press, and did the confidence of a make it difficult for two operator be. When I talked about the two droppings from Sir Ganesh handed back to me and said my operator's job will be easy for you to teach them. Now the problem is gone and I do my work full time or Sikhaun them. I lost my courage and took the discharge gate. Ispta I realized that was exactly the same between expected and that the reader has met Avinash started talking to me on the same subject in the office less if you want to come to us to come back. I also have the right to Soncha but I went back and watched live Agarwal at the moment for me to get back to work after 3 months I did not look right there Rejain handed it back.
Steel Times 2 months were saying goodbye to me, and I had no work to do. Over two family situation had become too weak to bear the cost of education was a bit difficult for me, in any way had to the studies I, and now by final BA MA'd do. Every morning, every evening it was full of tension. Yes sir, Mr. Amit Kataria our Adniy collector road Chaundikrn for the development of the city and have given instructions to remove illegal shops which includes my father's small tea shop. Chaundhai 80 feet of roads in order to get them from the state government will blame it on the workers and the poor of the people they afternoon day side of the road or soaked barsat the concern of the family to the heat smoldering Two empty space to earn money for the time when the use is illegal is illegal anyway and I will be happy with their work. Raigad because of them and what we should be developed, but the question that arises in the mind of a person whom we Collector sir government say they have such a big house all facilities which are already baked get and where the poor are concerned that the government's attitude seems somewhat harsh, it is a natural evolution of a city home to the homeless, their livelihood - Where is the justice of bread to eject them, either to the Government to provide employment for their first exercise should be displaced and homeless people then the trend should be towards the development of the city. As long as people do not shake off the shackles of unemployment in the development of any nation can not be made. Chaunde roads or when companies can not be good for the poor, the means are the same people who would bourgeoisie Chaundi large vehicles on the roads Kke Dundnhe their companies and outsiders in the city from the will not increase? Addressing the issue of what the people they come to be? If so, then why do people not being told about the scheme government and politics collector boss think our strategies are the same paint.
Chaundi poor road and not large companies, two square meals a collector Sir, two square meals.
Home family problems and concerns of studies on the wings of my freshly snipped started. Kelo operator in flow-am I working for his father and now wants to open a small shop house virtue of the alley, away from the road so we Chaundi collector of Honor for his small family could live.
Now see that the direction of flow of the stream which direction my life is taking.
Raigad living in a small town a little ordinary citizen
Bajrang Yadav
Beladula kharraghat raigarh (C.G.)
कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:
एक टिप्पणी भेजें